I Cinque Pini In Follonica, Italy

I Cinque Pini



I Cinque Pini

I Cinque PiniI Cinque PiniI Cinque Pini


I Cinque Pini


I Cinque Pini - Ideally located in the Follonica area, I Cinque Pini promises a relaxing and wonderful visit. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the property's facilities and services. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at I Cinque Pini. Towels, closet, clothes rack, flat screen television, sofa can be found in selected guestrooms. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Follonica has to offer by making I Cinque Pini your base.

Hotel Name I Cinque Pini
Addressline Via Litoranea, 150
City Follonica
Zip Code 58022
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 10.73831 - 42.931671
Continent Europe


I Cinque Pini


I Cinque Pini Video





I Cinque Pini


You Might Also Like:
  • B&B Hotel PARIS Nord Villepinte In Paris, France
  • Sleeping Bag Boar Backpacker In Taitung, Taiwan
  • Hampton Inn Gainesville In Gainesville (GA), United States
  • Rodeway Inn & Suites Birmingham I-59 exit 134 In Birmingham (AL), United States
  • La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Latham Albany Airport In Latham (NY), United States
  • Related: I Cinque Pini In Follonica, Italy