I Racconti di Partenope B&B In Naples, Italy

I Racconti di Partenope B&B



I Racconti di Partenope B&B

I Racconti di Partenope B&BI Racconti di Partenope B&BI Racconti di Partenope B&B


I Racconti di Partenope B&B


I Racconti di Partenope B&B - Stop at I Racconti di Partenope B&B to discover the wonders of Naples. The property has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at I Racconti di Partenope B&B. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like flat screen television, cleaning products, clothes rack, linens, towels. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Naples has to offer by making I Racconti di Partenope B&B your base.

Hotel Name I Racconti di Partenope B&B
Addressline Piazza Giovanni Bovio 33
City Naples
Zip Code 80133
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 14.25585 - 40.844299
Continent Europe


I Racconti di Partenope B&B


I Racconti di Partenope B&B Video





I Racconti di Partenope B&B


You Might Also Like:
  • Hotel the YARD In Berlin, Germany
  • GreenTree Inn Suzhou Xiao County Zheshang Market Express Hotel In Huaibei, China
  • Funky Flashpacker Hostel In Siem Reap, Cambodia
  • Daan Park Hotel In Taipei, Taiwan
  • Obihiro Weekly Dotcom In Tokachi, Japan
  • Related: I Racconti di Partenope B&B In Naples, Italy